Thursday 30 June 2011

Airplanes


The perspective I see numerous times each day.
     There’s nothing like when an airplane soars across the sky with its roaring engine and swift movement. I am lucky and also unlucky to have airplanes flying overhead each day (due to the proximity of the airport to my house). I am lucky because airplanes constantly give me a feeling of freedom and motivation that I can go almost whenever and wherever possible with a simple flight. It’s the feeling that everything is nearby, that the Eiffel Tower and the Coliseum is only a plane ticket away. The unlucky side is both the fact that, at least at my age, I am not quite able to travel whenever I please, and simply the loud noise. Nevertheless, whenever I see and hear an airplane it always inspires me to want to see, explore, and travel the whole world. And for the past few months, in addition to these feelings of inspiration, I also keep thinking about the MEI trip!

The sound I so often hear outside my house:

No comments:

Post a Comment