Thursday 30 June 2011

La Musique


My Dj friend's logo

Music never ceases to inspire me. On my iPod, I have a collection of almost all the types of music there is out there, from the Beatles to Dj Tiesto. As I am not a morning person, each day I need to wake up to music to get me fuelled for the day. With this great start to a day, I am oddly inspired to be myself, to be carefree, and not to be as shy towards others. The reason for this being perhaps that the inspiring lyrics of the song or maybe just the energizing beat. In addition, music consistently motivates me to be creative and work hard. If ever I feel tired and uninspired, music is there to save me, and replenish my mind, and get back on that homework.  A close friend of mine is a Dj himself, and he likes to say that “music is what feelings sound like”, and I completely agree that music allows me to feel free with my emotions and be me.
This will be perfect to listen to in the mornings of the days when we are in Paris!
 This is currently one of my favourites because it's such a pleasant and light song.

No comments:

Post a Comment