Thursday 30 June 2011

Quotes


Lastly, inspirational quotes by famous and not so famous people seem to constantly get me up and moving. Reading the quotes of those who have succeeded tremendously in life drives me to work harder in school and at volunteering. Those quotes make me hopeful that I can be even a fraction as successful as the person who wrote them. Quotes written by others, perhaps not as known, motivate me just as much as those that are written by famous historical figures. One fairly recognized quote is for example: “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” by Henry David Thoreau. In my opinion, sayings about fulfilling your dreams are my favourite and the most moving. They inspire me to keep trying and to never quit on anything in life when it gets rough, to keep working hard, so that someday I might actually reach those dreams.

haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment